52'' to 104'' Low Profile Straight Edge Clamp System
Ripping panels up to 104" long has never been easier! The 52" to 104" Low Profile Straight Edge Clamp does it all.
- Clamps for use as a straight edge with a router or circular saw
- Add the T-fence and it becomes a T-square for laying out your project
- Connect two 52" sections to create a 104" long straight edge that's long enough for even oversized panels
- Use just one section as a 52" straight edge, T-square, or for easier storage
- Includes a write/erase surface for use as a story stick
- Power tool guide (one included with system) rides in the straight edge for total control when cutting or routing
- Additional power tool guides sold separately
- Acrylic base (#42279, sold separately) for use with saw or routers requires the Power Tool Guide Kit (#42173, sold separately).
|Ensure highly accurate and cleaner rip cuts and routing tasks on stock up to 8' long with the Rockler Straight Edge System. This must-have edge system includes two 52'' highly durable extruded aluminum edges that stay right where you want them with a pair of iron-grip T-track clamps. Prevent your Straight Edge Clamp from slipping with Straight Edge Grip Tape (sold separately). The self-adhesive foam rubber is easy to apply and keeps a firm grip on most surfaces. It's so easy to apply, too, just lay the tape in place and remove the backing to reveal the self-adhesive. Also works very well with jigs or in places you need to reduce or eliminate slippage. Each roll is 1/2'' wide x 110'' long.
Shop Built saw/router sleds not included. Acrylic base for power tools sold separately. 1/4'' Thick Material Required.
- Two 52'' extruded aluminum straight edge pieces
Use separately or lock them together using built-in steel union bars and set screws
- Power tool guide fits straight edge groove for total control with your circular saw or router
- Two T-Track Clamps with a 2-3/4" capacity and T-knobs for easy adjustment
- High-visibility yellow erasable story stick writing surface
- Convenient removable handle slides along the T-track and lets you move the edge from one project to another
- T-fence attachment turns your straight edge into an adjustable T-square