HVLP Spray System
This affordable HVLP (high volume, low pressure) spray system allows you to spray lacquer, stains, water-based finishes, and oil-based paints with very minimal overspray. Features adjustable spray nozzle for horizontal, vertical, or round flat positions. Included with your HVLP Spray System are:
- Spray Gun w/Sprayer Station. Sprayer station plugs in and produces air flow to the spray gun via a turbine.
- Sprayer Cup that attaches to spray gun; Replacement cups are sold separately.
- 0.9mm and 1.8mm tip and needle sets
- 15' hose for maximum flexibility
- Viscosity cup for accurate thinning
- Operating and cleaning instructions
What's in the Box?
- Small amounts of solvent such as mineral spirits may be used to clean the gun after use; Recommend using 3 and 1 oil after cleaning.
- Includes 0.9mm and 1.8mm tips; typically the 0.9mm tip works better with latex paints and the 1.8mm tip is better for oil-based paints.
- Instructions include information on how to thin material and more!
- Maximum Air Flow Pressure: 4 psi
- Power Consumption: 1000W
- NOTE: At this time there is no adapter for the EZ-Clean System™ - 3M™ PPS
(1) HVLP Spray Gun w/Sprayer Station
(1) Sprayer Cup
(1) 15' Air Hose
(1) Viscosity Cup
(1) 0.9mm Tip & Needle
(1) 1.8mm Tip & Needle
(1) Operating Instructions